Saturday, May 12, 2007

5/2007 You'll feel a lot better to show your emotion

From: EM Lin
Date: 26-05-2007 22:14:17
To: ecwong@kwongwah.com.my

Dear Ewe Chin,

I hope you don't cry alone. Cry it out loud if you have to. Be vulnerable if you need to. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better to show your emotion.
I'm not a religious person. However, I do believe you're not alone at this difficult time. God is always by your side.
I won't be going back to PG this year. Next year may be. Just may be.
My parents are well. My 3 kids are fine. Taking care of them really occupy my whole being, with no complains...
I wish to see you again, but what to do, we are so far apart. I think of you often and pray for your happiness.

Emily
Toronto, Canada


>From: "WONG, Ewe Chin/ KWYP"
>To: "EM Lin"
>Subject: Re: So sorry
>Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 11:33:09 +0800
>
>Glad to hear from you again after "quiet" for a long time.
>Thanks for your support and good advice.
>Actually I am not as strong as you think. I have already lost 2 sons in the past 2 years and almost collapse. But when think of my family, my daughter and all the friends who love me, I have to struggle to be stronger. I do not want others to worry about me although now I still cannot stop from crying during bath time or alone.
>Well, life have to move on.........
>Are you coming back to Pen recently? I have not met your parents after they moved to Rifle Range. How are they? How about your 3 lovely angels? Send my regards to your husband too.