Saturday, May 12, 2007

5/2007 Your baby is in a better place now

From: EM Lin
Date: 26-05-2007 1:16:55
To: ecwong@kwongwah.com.my
Subject: So sorry


Dear Ewe Chin,

I was so shock to receive your last news. I'm truly sorry for what you and
your husband had gone through. No words can describe the pain of your loss,
no ways can I show you how sorry I feel for you and your family.

You're a strong woman. Stronger than I could ever imagine. Stronger than
most people I've ever known. So I believe you'll be alright and face your
bright future with your broad smiles and determination. I believe in you,
your family members believe in you, your good friends believe in you. Life
sometimes can be so hard, but because you love and you're loved so much,
you'll live your life with no regret and no fear.

Please believe that your baby is in a better place now. Please believe that
one day your are going to hold him and kiss him, tell him you have done your
best and you love him very much...


Regards,
Emily
Toronto, Canada